Rundle Hotel, Rundle Street, 1973


Photo taken 10 August 1973

B 28260 State Library of South Australia photographer Was at 85 Rundle Street (now Rundle Mall) Established as the Adelaide Bazaar in 1839 and subsequently as the Irish Harp (1845-46) and Sir John Barleycorn (1841-1845) and 1846-1929). Was the Rundle from 1929 to 1973. Demolished in 1974. See also www.flickr.com/photos/state_library_south_australia/14911... Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.