Black Horse Hotel, Leigh Street, c1906


Photo taken 01 January 1907

B 8484 The Black Horse Hotel, west side of Leigh Street, half way between Hindley and Currie Streets, May 1907. First known as the Foresters' Inn and established in 1847, it was demolished about 1908. Also shows the premises of Terence McGann, photographer. Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia